If you have purchased the training, log in:
Initial OHS training – general instruction. Szkolenie wstępne BHP online po angielsku
Initial health and safety training is addressed to all newly hired employees. In accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Economy and Labor of On July 27, 2004 on health and safety training, such training should take place on the first day of work.
What is the purpose of the training?
The purpose of the initial OHS training is to familiarize employees with general issues of occupational health and safety, first aid rules, fire instructions. and evacuation.
What do you get?
- The training is e-learning – you learn online on your own. This means that you buy access to the platform and use it for 14 days!
- You can log in at any time, when you just have time and want to expand your knowledge. Materials are available non-stop without restrictions.
- You don’t have to remember where you finished your learning – the system will remember the training process.
- After completing the course, you will receive an initial training card sent by mail (with a signature).
- Additionally, you can join a closed group on Facebook, where we share our knowledge, answer questions and analyze cases together (case studies).
Is this course for me?
This course is for you if you are a newly hired employee.
Who prepared this course?
At the Health and Safety Training Center, we have a rule that we choose people with appropriate knowledge and experience to prepare training. This course has been prepared for you by: a health and safety specialist and a paramedic with fire protection preparation. These people took care of the highest substantive quality of the online course.