If you purchased the training, log in:
Occupational health and safety training for employers and managers – online course.
Periodic OHS training is addressed to employers and employees’ managers. In accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Economy and Labor of On July 27, 2004 on health and safety training, the employer and manager should undergo training at least once every 5 years.
What is the purpose of the training?
The purpose of periodic OHS training for employers and employees employed in managerial positions is to update participants’ knowledge of OSH (Section X of the Labor Code), first aid rules, fire instructions. and evacuation.
What will you learn?
During periodic health and safety training for employers and online managers such issues will be discussed:
- legal protection of work
- threats to the working environment
- technical safety at work
- threat prevention
- psychology and ergonomics
- fire risk
- first aid
- organization and methodology of OSH training, methods of on-the-job training
Periodic OHS training for employers and people managing employees is carried out in the form of guided self-education.
What do you gain?
- The training has an e-learning form – you study online alone. This means that you buy access to the platform with materials and use them for 14 days!
- You can login at any time when you have time and want to expand your knowledge. Materials are available all the time without restrictions.
- Materials are available for download – feel free to use them.
- You don’t have to remember where you finished your studies – the system will remember the training process.
- After completing the course, you receive a personal certificate.
- Additionally, you can join a closed group on Facebook, where we share our knowledge, answer questions and jointly analyze cases (case studies).
Is this course for me?
This course is for you if you:
- hold a managerial position in the company or are an employer
- hired the first employee (for employers)
- had been hired 6 months ago (for managers)
- had your previous OHS training 5 years ago
- you want to update your OSH knowledge and skills
Who prepared this course?
We have a rule that we choose people with appropriate knowledge and experience to prepare trainings. This course has been prepared for you by: an OHS specialist, a labor law lawyer, a paramedic with fire protection course, a quality manager and a business sociologist. All these people took care of the highest substantive quality of the online course.