If you have purchased the training, log in:
Periodic OHS training for engineering and technical employees online.
Periodic health and safety training is aimed at engineering and technical employees. The first periodic training should take place within a maximum of 12 months from the date of employment, and each subsequent one at least once every 5 years.
What is the purpose of the training?
The purpose of the periodic health and safety training for engineering and technical employees is to update the participants’ knowledge in the field of health and safety (section X of the Labor Code), fire instructions. and evacuation and the principles of first aid.
What will you learn?
During the periodic health and safety training for engineers and technicians online, the following issues will be discussed:
- Legal regulations in the field of health and safety
- Methods for identifying, analyzing and assessing threats to health, burdensome and dangerous factors present in work processes, as well as risk assessment related to these hazards
- Shaping working conditions in accordance with the requirements of safety and ergonomics, including methods of liquidating or limiting the impact of harmful, burdensome and dangerous factors on employees
- Modern technical and organizational solutions influencing the improvement of health and safety conditions at work
- Fire hazards
- First aid
- Psychology (appendix)
Periodic OHS training for engineering and technical employees is carried out in the form of guided self-education and such a provision will appear on the final certificate.
What do you get?
- The training is e-learning – you learn online on your own. This means that you buy access to the content platform and use it for 14 days!
- You can log in at any time, when you just have time and want to expand your knowledge. The materials are available non-stop without restrictions.
- The materials are available for download – feel free to use them.
- You don’t have to remember where you finished your learning – the system will remember the training process.
- After completing the course, you receive a personal certificate. The training completion certificate is issued on paper and sent to your company’s headquarters.
Is this course for me?
This course is for you if:
- you are an engineering and technical worker
- 12 months are approaching from the date of your employment
- it’s almost 5 years from the date of your previous OHS training
- you want to update your knowledge and skills in the field of health and safety
Who prepared this course?
At the Health and Safety Training Center, we have a rule that we choose people with appropriate knowledge and experience to prepare training. This course has been prepared for you by: health and safety specialist, labor law lawyer, paramedic with fire protection preparation, and a sociologist. All these people took care of the highest substantive quality of the online course.